SOLVED What is "du.centennial" popup?

Reaction score
I have gotten this popup window several times on one system. I know it looks like I need some special App to open a certain type of file and it is advising to go to the Microsoft Store to download it. I have no idea what du.centennial is..

The strange thing, I am not trying to open anything that might require a special App to open. The browser (Firefox) may be, such as some Ad is requesting it, but I am a little concerned it may be some type of security threat. I am trying to determine if it happens on one particular site. But I go to the same sites on all my systems and this is the only one showing the situation.

Thanks..

Unknown2.jpg

Reaction score
Methinks you are using a Dell?
Look in the “programs an features”, I think you will find something there lile “Dell Command updater, or similar. You don’t need it, so uninstall it

Reaction score
I have uninstalled a Dell update utility and QuickSet utility which are all I had on that system. I have not seen the popup. Tonight, if I have not seen it again I will mark the thread solved.

Thanks

Ask a Question