Win 10 doesn't install due my Nvidia GeForce Go 7300 - can it be sorted?

Reaction score
hello, install Windows 10 from the tool mediacreationtool (of Microsoft), download drivers posted by srle and then install them, everything works ok. thanks again to srle.

Reaction score
hello, install Windows 10 from the tool mediacreationtool (of Microsoft), download drivers posted by srle and then install them, everything works ok. thanks again to srle.

> I have windows 7/64 and I have installed the newer driver GeForce 309.08 from:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/82758

Would that work with windows 10/64. I would appreciate very much knowing if that works before start upgrading to windows 10. I would also like to know if windows 10 would cause me any problem with my printer Lexmark interpret SE s408.

Thankshttp://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/82758

Reaction score
I managed upgrading my windows 7/64 to windows 10/64. the driver GeForce 309.08 is working OK but lost all the advanced features. I installed windows 8 driver for the lexmark 408 printer. Windows 10 split the printer to two virtual printers one for printing and the other one for scanning, workable but also lost the advanced printing features.

Reaction score
Here's the download link for the 307.68 drivers that I've promised.
Zip archive. Extract. Run setup.exe. ... enjoy ;)
https://mega.nz/#!ywIAVLaK!zqrBfjU9KD6AjJAuFB-IGM_uAxlMNE2vdBLM1GMSuxs

Thank you so much! This worked for my 6800 Go too, you're life saver. I could not get any driver to work properly with Windows 10 until now, and since I knew it worked in Windows 8.1 from the driver provided in Windows Update, you were just the person I was looking for.

No idea how or where you pulled this from, wish I knew how to find these specific Windows Updates like this, but you made my day. Thanks again a thousand times over, only if you knew all the trouble I've gone through trying to get a driver to install correctly for this old laptop GPU.

Reaction score
Solution Install NVIDIA drivers for 7200/7300 xx in Windows 10 cards - Serie 7:
Solución para Instalar Tarjetas NVIDIA Serie 7 u 7200 7 7300 en Windows 10:

http://answers.microsoft.com/es-es/...caa-8a4c-4a05ea1a432e?tm=1439521601625&auth=1

The link referred by rjnarroyor above directs folks to install NVIDIA Driver Version 309.08. It will not install if you have the NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GO GPU. Stick with the 307.68 version that srle refers to. It works with GeForce 7300 GO.

Reaction score
The link referred by rjnarroyor above directs folks to install NVIDIA Driver Version 309.08. It will not install if you have the NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GO GPU. Stick with the 307.68 version that srle refers to. It works with GeForce 7300 GO.
I do not speak English, do everything with google translator; But if my idea works with that model card which you place or mean. But you must do as I explain in my subject.

Reaction score
I do not speak English, do everything with google translator; But if my idea works with that model card which you place or mean. But you must do as I explain in my subject.

To clarify. Your idea/solution probably works with people who have the 7300 SE, 7300 LE, 7300 GS or 7300 GT GPUs but not folks who have the Go 7300 series laptop GPU (example: Dell E1505 laptop). I looked at the INF files for the 309.08 32 Bit download from NVIDIA and could not find the Go 7300 driver reference. However when I opened the INF files for version 307.68, that srle provided in chat #12, you can find the Go 7300 GPU reference.

Reaction score
To clarify. Your idea/solution probably works with people who have the 7300 SE, 7300 LE, 7300 GS or 7300 GT GPUs but not folks who have the Go 7300 series laptop GPU (example: Dell E1505 laptop). I looked at the INF files for the 309.08 32 Bit download from NVIDIA and could not find the Go 7300 driver reference. However when I opened the INF files for version 307.68, that srle provided in chat #12, you can find the Go 7300 GPU reference.
I get it, thanks for your clarification.;)

Reaction score
Can anyone get video playback working right? When I play Netflix or Hulu I get random corrupted areas. Same when I play mp4 in video player.

Reaction score
Can anyone offer advice on how or where I can make my laptop pass the Windows 10 installation criteria?
with grateful thanks

Maybe this can help you.

I have the very same lap and I have cloned my Win XP 32-bit system, and i am going to TRY to install W10 and find drivers.

For a few years, I have used this program: IOBIT DRIVER BOOSTER , and I have ALWAYS installed EVERY drivers on four computers, old, and new. It is amazing and relatively FAST, unnatended, and install LAST VERSION (Some says installing last versions is not recommended in some cases, but I had no troubles till now) of every drivers, including Video graphics adapter drivers. Just a couple of clics.....and the process of updating obsolet drivers and components begins! and it works. I even installed sucessfully JAVA last version on my ooooooold 9 years old 5630 acer aspire. Impossible to do it through navigator or other method.

I put a link to my dropbox where I have saved that program. I have also IOBIT ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE PRO, but just for drivers, you just need driver booster

Please:
take care of possible malware or adwares that could want to be installed, prompting you, say just YES to the program driver booster.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cskvf138... 3.2 serial- 38A24-42DC3-6BF6B-70CB3.exe?dl=0

you're welcome

Reaction score
Much time has passed since the OP, but I've only just braved the 'upgrade' when I found my Nvidia card disappeared, and Microsoft Basic Display Adapter showing in it's place.
I can't tell you how relieved I was to find this thread, and what turns out was a perfect solution for me too. Thank you SO much for posting the link, srle!!

https://mega.nz/#!ywIAVLaK!zqrBfjU9KD6AjJAuFB-IGM_uAxlMNE2vdBLM1GMSuxs

I have a Dell Latitude D620 32-bit, Nvidia GeForce Go 7300, running Windows 10 Pro. Now with decent graphics, phew! :):)

Reaction score
can confirm - on Fujitsu Amilo Pro 3545, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 (PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7) with drivers 307.68 from the post above, on Windows 10 x32 1709 works perfectly.
thank you very much!

Ask a Question