Win 10 pro 64 bit

Reaction score
Windows installation will not proceed past (phone, email and personal details? ) Why? My guess is that MS wants full control of the user including forcing one to use their products across the board. So, I paid nearly $300-00 for Win10 pro that I can not use because it will not proceed past email (because the email is not under MS contro)l. What a crappy company MS is!. Back to Ubuntu Linux for me.

Reaction score
I got around it by rebooting and selecting the second option "for business use" but I am still "****** off".
It is for my wife but I will personally stick with Ubuntu Linux. It is not inquisitive, installs readily, and no hassles.

Reaction score
It's a well know thing. Microsoft wants your data. There's no secret to that. I only run Windows on my main PC because of some specific games, and the fact that Gigabyte's Linux support is horrible (USB 2 ports and network adapter doesn't work). I run Manjaro on my laptop.

Reaction score
I dual boot on 2 of my computers, like @BigFeet I have my gaming PC which is Windows only, 1 laptop with Win 10 only, 1 laptop as dual boot (Win 10/Ubuntu Mate). And finally, 1 PC as dual boot with Win 10 and Ubuntu. When I am on this forum, it makes sense to boot to Windows so I can take screenshots should the need arise, otherwise I do my daily surfing etc on Linux. :cool:

Ask a Question