Windows 10 doesn't load, stuck in a black screen

Reaction score
When turning the computer on I get to the stage where the windows logo appears, but then I see a black screen and the desktop doesn't come up. Even though, if I push on shift+f8 and that menu of troubleshooting appears, and I click on "Exit and continue to Windows 10", the computer is turned on normally. Also, if I restart the computer when it works, Windows will load without any problems. In other words, the problem appear only when I turn the computer on after I shut it down. I have no clue how to fix it, and I would be happy to hear some advice.
By the way, sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Thanks!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Do you have any third party security suite software installed?
IF so... use the Programs and Features applet in the Control Panel to uninstall it and then search for and obtain the vendor specific proprietary removal tool and run that. Test to see if that provides any relief for your problem.

Reaction score
I don't have any security software installed (beside of course Windows Defender built in the OS). Moreover, in my attempts to solve the problem I reset the PC and that removed any software I installedand. Despite this, the problem is not yet fixed, so I infer that it's not connected to the issue.

Ask a Question