Windows 10 doesn't load

Reaction score
Hi . This morning i turned on my pc (on table ,64 bits) and it was making updates for an hour and a half !! Then it reached the desktop but some icons were missing, so i turned it off and on again. Then it reached the user log in but it couldnt access the desktop at all ,and after few seconds i saw only a black screen. i alt control del and restarted, with no different result. The desktop is not reachable . !!!
Please help

Reaction score
Hi . This morning i turned on my pc (on table ,64 bits) and it was making updates for an hour and a half !! Then it reached the desktop but some icons were missing, so i turned it off and on again. Then it reached the user log in but it couldnt access the desktop at all ,and after few seconds i saw only a black screen. i alt control del and restarted, with no different result. The desktop is not reachable . !!!
After another thought i entered the contents of my comp by the task manager but its not normal and also some of the programs dont work. Google chrom and internet explorer dont but Fire fox does , for example. I tried to solve problems through the control panel. It didnt help . Many icons dont open.
Please help
Thank you in advance

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
At the sign-in screen, hold the shift key and use the power icon to "Restart" while continuing to hold the Shift key on your keyboard.
Use the Troubleshooting -> Advance Troubleshooting screen to try "Startup Repair" see if that helps.
IF not you can try a System Restore, to a point prior to the problem first occurring

Ask a Question