SOLVED Windows 10 help en instructie

Reaction score
Hi,

Every time I hit a number key the page windows 10 opens. Anybody knows how to stop this???

Attachments

• 2016-05-01.png
    2016-05-01.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 397

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello Jolanda and welcome to the forum.
Some additional information, specific to your particular computer might be helpful.
Manufacturer's Name, Model Name, Model Number (complete model number)
What keyboard you are using? How is it attached (wireless, USB, integrated as in laptop)?
Do you have any associated drivers / software packages installed to support the keyboard?

There are a number of third party software programs that facilitate the assignment of keyboard shortcuts (home key opens browser, assigning "favorites" to hotkeys, etc.)
You may want to try clean booting your computer to see if the problem persists in a clean boot state......
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Reaction score
Hi Trouble, thanks for your answer. The problem is already solved. It was due to keyboard shortcuts I think because my keyboard was set at NLD nederlands, and normaly it is NLD United States. Shortcut was on the number 1 key,not very handy when you're looking for windows 10 help!!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Thank you for the follow-up and updating your thread with that information.
Much appreciated.
Regards
Randy

Ask a Question