Windows permissions file missing

Reaction score
So when i try to change My permissions it doesnt let me do it and when i boot into safe mode and try to do it it says some file is missing also when i try to delete some files it doesnt let me and also on The safe mode The same thing and today i tried to change My cursor setting from setting nothing happens when i try to press advanced options and when safe mode setting just crash

Reaction score
Hi Lachzloyt,

what version of Win 10 do you have, an upgrade may solve the problem?.

Are you the only user and logged in as admin?. :)

Reaction score
Yes i am The only user and logged in as a admin and i forgot to mention at My Post that some of The advanced options that need adminstrator doesnt work

Reaction score
What version are you running?, and is it in "S Mode"?.

If you are in S Mode, it might explain why you cannot do certain things?.

1591001902020.png

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
So when i try to change My permissions it doesnt let me do it
Permissions? What permissions?
On a particular file, folder, generally system wide with respect to a drive / partition or perhaps on some restricted system files?
and when i boot into safe mode and try to do it it says some file is missing
I don't think that it is particularly unusual to find that many if not all of the "Apps" and other functions and features that use that interface style, do not work well or at all while the system is in Safe Mode.

In my opinion, Microsoft has severely neglected the Safe Mode boot interface in most of the latest builds.
I can't even begin to enumerate all the issues I've had with Safe Mode in this newest version. Start Button doesn't work at all, can't launch Settings from X-menu, just to name two critical ones.

Ask a Question