SOLVED Windows stopped working properly due to a hardware problem.

Reaction score
Hi i am new here so i don't know how to ask for help properly but i have a big problem, some weeks ago i built a pc whit this specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 1650 SUPER Ventus XS
RAM: 2x8 GB HyperX Predator RGB
Motherboard: MSI MAG TOMAHAWK B550
Power supply: EVGA 600W 80PLUS
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB
HDD: 2TB
The problem happened only when i was gaming, it happened with two different games, the pc restarted suddenly so i checked the reliability history and this show up:
Origen
Windows

Resumen
Error de hardware

Fecha
‎05-‎02-‎2021 22:34

Estado
No reportado

Descripción
Windows dejó de funcionar correctamente por un problema con el hardware.

Firma del problema
Nombre de evento de problema: LiveKernelEvent
Código: 141
Parámetro 1: ffffe201be252460
Parámetro 2: fffff80693a471c0
Parámetro 3: 0
Parámetro 4: 1cf4
Versión de SO: 10_0_19042
Service Pack: 0_0
Producto: 256_1
Versión de SO: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
Id. de configuración regional: 2058

Sorry i have windows in Spanish because i speak Spanish
I already search for this problem and i found something similar and all people say that is because of the GPU drivers but i already updated the drivers and still happening the error so what can i do? I hope someone could help me

PS: sorry for my English

Reaction score
Hi Pablo,

are you running the latest version of Win 10?. ;)

Reaction score
Failed while gaming. I am not familiar with the power needs of modern graphics cards . I wonder if an even beefier PSU would be good or if the CPU needs more cooling. Maybe a liquid cooler and an 850W PSU. Just to be sure.

Other will give better advice I am sure as I am not a gamer.

Seems the 1650 is not a power hog. 75W TDP Neither is the CPU but still could be cooling

Last edited:
Reaction score
First thing I'd do is reset the bios to defaults. Then run memtest86. Run a few passes with each stick, and see if it passes. Then I'd download and run heaven benchmark, to stress the gpu.

Reaction score
Hi Pablo,

are you running the latest version of Win 10?. ;)

yes i am running latest version of Win 10

Reaction score
Failed while gaming. I am not familiar with the power needs of modern graphics cards . I wonder if an even beefier PSU would be good or if the CPU needs more cooling. Maybe a liquid cooler and an 850W PSU. Just to be sure.

Other will give better advice I am sure as I am not a gamer.

Seems the 1650 is not a power hog. 75W TDP Neither is the CPU but still could be cooling
I will check the power consumption and the CPU don't go above 67 Celsius while gaming

Reaction score
First thing I'd do is reset the bios to defaults. Then run memtest86. Run a few passes with each stick, and see if it passes. Then I'd download and run heaven benchmark, to stress the gpu.
ok no problems with the ram according to memtest86 I am going to test stability and touch some settings in the msi afterburner and then test the gpu with games again since it seems that the problem comes from there

Reaction score
Have you overclocked your system GPU at all?. Use default settings if you have and see how you go!.
When I have time I will see but I think I have an oc profile because I have used the same configuration file in msi afterburner on my old pc but I had the same gpu so I thought it will work fine, before I never had problems, so I will put attention to it and test when I have time

Ask a Question