Your Favourite Chrome Extensions

Reaction score
This is a thread where you can share your favourite Google Chrome extensions that you found to be useful. I'll go first. 'iChrome New Tab' is a great extension for customizing your new tab behaviour. Want the weather? Set the weather to show up every time you click a new tab. Insert your bookmarks bar. Pick a background that you like. If you hate your existing new tab setup, you can customize your new tab to look like virtually anything you want in a few clicks.

x9t9RGDZ7Q5MD-lyW2V0du7cUQTSEvPXH8P1ng429R_ivcL9Lhg6mvrKiy_8DDmKnMHfVavSJ08=s640-h400-e365-rw

Reaction score
This is probably a question of personal preference?

I use Chrome, because of its cleanliness, ie, Lack of add ons. which, I feel most certainly help with its speed and convenience. It would be a negative action on my part to start adding them. For the same reason, I have, unbelievably, even been drawn into getting more familiar with Edge.
fwiw. I have items like the Weather (very important to me for personal reasons) in my Start icons and bookmarks.

Reaction score
I second AdBlock, great extension. I also believe Google Chrome is the best, makes me wonder why people bother with the others? It's like when people talk about other search engines as if Google isn't the best? I don't know anyone who uses Yahoo or Bing ...

Reaction score
Adblock and Showip. Showip lets me see the ever growing number of websites that use IPV6

Ask a Question