hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't paying that much attention when mine did the update thing, but I'm pretty sure it did something similar. 30% and then a reboot and then the 100% thing.
It went well on mine.
Settings -> System -> About shows the same thing
Version 1607
OS Build 14393.447
Yes once it downloaded you could either defer download or do a restart.
Once it restarted it got to 30% then restarted again
it then when to 35% then worked it way up to 100% then windows kicked in and everything working ok since

Reaction score
I just picked up the kids from school. I checked their PC Win 10 Home, update history goes back to August 8 1607 update. Checked restore points just one, yesterdays cumulative update. I noticed another anomaly on the restore menu, the kids home version has a check box "Show More Updates". Mine PC Pro version the box "Show More Updates" has disappeared. It's no longer an option?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just got another update on my phone, the second one in it seems as many days and now it says it is running
14393.448 kinda of weird for my phone to be showing a slightly higher increment in the build number than my PC.
It had been lagging way behind for quite a while until these last two updates.
Not sure (since it is not an insider phone, just running the normal build cycles), maybe it has more to do with the carrier (in this case T-Mobile) passing the builds along.... IDK.

Reaction score
I don't express my political opinions in public forums, and for good reason. I am disappointed a moderator would participate in and allow a political discussion to continue....

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Me too.....
So I guess, it's my responsibility to go back and clean it up.

Ask a Question