After logging in, no files show

Reaction score
This morning I tried logging in, everything was working like normal. I opened my browser to work on some homework and about 10 minutes in my laptop shows a blue screen. I try the Repair option but that didn’t work. I tried using the recboot command prompt and that didn’t work either. I’ve ran out of ideas so this is my last resort.

Reaction score
Sounds like your hard drive may be crashing? Hopefully, you have a backup image that you can restore to a replacement hard drive, In fact, if you have one now would be a good time to try it out and see if it can fix you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can also try a system reset:

Did you install any new hardware/software that might be the cause of the blue screen?. :)

Reaction score
This bit: "opened my browser to work on some homework and about 10 minutes in my laptop shows a blue screen", points suspiciously to a memory problem.
You can check this, basically,with the diagnostic option in the bios.

Reaction score
Yeah I looked on the Acer website and I got my 32 GB USB stick and downloaded this tool. I’ll let y’all know if it worked or not

Reaction score
Just got done installing the Tool and now I’m running a fresh new windows!!!! I’m so glad I got this out of the way

Reaction score
Hi Ethan,

would you please mark the thread as solved so it helps others thanks. :)

Ask a Question