Build 16193 for PC

Regedit32

Reaction score
Do you think the majority really like the ninja cats, or has Microsoft just convinced themselves by repeating this claim over and over

I guess ninja turtle was all ready taken :rolleyes:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IDK..... I never quite understood where that came from or who was responsible.
And I have never actually embraced it myself, nor do I think many Insiders actually do.
Personally I think we would have been just fine without adopting a virtual mascot.

Reaction score
From previous tweets and pictures Dona is a cat person. I don't think the Insider program needs a mascot.

I am still waiting for something to appear in the program to make it worth rejoining.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I am still waiting for something to appear in the program to make it worth rejoining.
I'm guessing, but I suspect that, that won't come until sometime after this bug bash that they just announced.
I don't think the Insider program needs a mascot.
I strongly agree although I think that might be sacrilegious to some of the more serious Kool-Aid drinkers.
So stir you glass, add sugar as needed and take another sip.

Regedit32

Reaction score
From previous tweets and pictures Dona is a cat person. I don't think the Insider program needs a mascot.

Looks like Dona found you Tim.

insider-threat-3_0_0.jpg.png

Only a matter of time before trouble gets spotted too!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
OMG!! Run Tim Ruuuuuunnnn.
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs cats ninja cats of war. Somehow it just doesn't sound the same.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Does everyone or anyone, who is running this INsider preview build have a functioning live tile on their "Photos" app.
All my other live tiles seem to work as they always have.
I did two updates to this build, one physical machine and one virtual machine and both hosed my Photos live tile, so......
I thought, what the heck..... clean install time.
Wiped the drive, partitioned and formatted as a single NTFS partition and performed a custom clean install on the drive and wait for it......
Still no live tile for Photos app.

Not a deal breaker, not even looking for a solution as it's hardly something I ever pay much attention to anyway. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Ask a Question