Build 17025 for PC

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
New RS4 build to fast ring today.

Capture.PNG

For more info
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...r-preview-build-17025-pc/#VVFTekJ2DH2fRTxx.97

Regedit32

Reaction score
Fairly smooth download and install.

Now all I need to do is learn Chinese and Japanese to get any real benefit from it :rolleyes:

It's great though they finally fixed the FOD error to allow Mail app to actually work again.

It get's a little tiresome having to open command prompts and DISM the life back into the FODs.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
All went well for me but now I'm seeing the old
"Some settings are managed by your organization" message.
Anyone else?

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
I got that too but when I click on "View configured update policies" it shows me the differences (in my case I have denied downloading driver updates as I have the latest installed already)...

Reaction score
problems with sleep and shutdown in this version. If I press sleep it sleeps for a few seconds and back on. Also shutdown works for a while and then back on.

Reaction score
In some text fields such as this forum reply text, can't see text CURSOR (andGoogle search text box, facebook, ...)

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
In some text fields such as this forum reply text, can't see text CURSOR (andGoogle search text box, facebook, ...)
Based on your question, your problem would seem to be with your browser, unless you are having similar problems with other applications we should probably know which browser is involved and if you are having the same problem across multiple browsers.
Are you sure you are running the latest driver for your video card?

Reaction score
Based on your question, your problem would seem to be with your browser, unless you are having similar problems with other applications we should probably know which browser is involved and if you are having the same problem across multiple browsers.
Are you sure you are running the latest driver for your video card?
Ok, this is Microsoft Edge. Everything Ok with Chrome! Thank you.

Reaction score
I had install 17025 in my new SSD, it is fine,
where can I get offline update for this build if any?

Reaction score
I had install 17025 in my new SSD, it is fine,
where can I get offline update for this build if any?
Since this is a Insider prerelease there are no offline updates until the next insider build comes out...
Remember: Insider builds are test builds and you are the Guinea pig (among thousands of others)...

Ask a Question