Build 17046

Discussion in 'Windows Insider' started by Trouble, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Trouble

Trouble Noob Whisperer Moderator

Trouble, Nov 22, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Trouble

TedWilt

Same old story. 17046 downloaded fast but did not work. "Bad Pool" I do not have a pool so how can it be bad? I am back on 16099.15 now. What happened to the slow version? Does not give a choice now.

TedWilt, Nov 23, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Trouble

Grizzly

It took me two times to get it loaded. The first time it tried to install but reverted to the previous version. I have noticed though that those fails are, in my case, caused by an update for the windows defender that was trying to install at the same time. the same issue I detected on my other systems. If one updates the WD first,restarts, then updates to the newer version, it goes smoothly. Should not be that way though but it is...

Grizzly, Nov 24, 2017
  4. Trouble

TedWilt

Microsoft is at an all time high for stupidity. I have set for slow ring now but it ignores it and downloads the same old crap 17046 bringing my computer almost to a halt. Wants me to restart for the 4th time just to see BAD BLOCK HEADER again. How much trouble is it to look at the code changed from 17025 which works to all of the newer versions that do not work and see what code is bad?

TedWilt, Dec 1, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question