Copy a DVD in Windows 10

Reaction score
I have a non-copyright DVD (of family movies) which I want to copy using Windows 10 (Home) but I cannot find software to do the job. The DVD was put together using Roxio Creator 11 software in Windows 7.

I am hoping to avoid purchasing an expensive video software package.

Can anyone please recommend software which will allow me to complete my task?

Thank you,

johndoc

Bif

Reaction score
Regardless the software used you should still be able to view the files on the DVD in explorer...if that's not an option and yields no results then download " Any Video Converter"..just Google it and it will/should convert your stubborn disc to a more usable format..Im as well unfamiliar with Roxio products...

Reaction score
Regardless the software used you should still be able to view the files on the DVD in explorer...if that's not an option and yields no results then download " Any Video Converter"..just Google it and it will/should convert your stubborn disc to a more usable format..Im as well unfamiliar with Roxio products...

Thank you for your reply, Bif. I will check out that software.

johndoc37

Reaction score
look at the dvd. it usually contains two folders: Audiots and videots. copy both to your computer and burn them on a new blank disc.

You could use cdburnerxp to copy your disc. It has that option and the program is free.
https://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

Ask a Question