SOLVED deleted printer

Regedit32

Reaction score
can you send me your adress to my email (e-mail address removed) and i wish to send you a present for your help ,

That is kind of you to offer, but this is a Community Forum where everyone gives free advice so that everyone viewing or participating can learn how to use their new Windows 10 OS etcetera at no cost.

Just by responding with the things you did to get things working will help others using the same printer, or a similar one on Windows 10. You've provided that information freely, and others learning from it will be grateful I am sure; but they should not have to pay to get that advice.

Payment for me is the satisfaction in knowing we solved your issue :)

Have you heard of the expression ' pay it forward '? This is when someone helps you freely, and you in turn help someone else freely. Perhaps there is an unanswered thread in this forum that you know how to resolve. That is the best gift you can give here; advice for someone needing help.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
well you guys are the tops in my eyes , i believe like me there is a few older men with no computer experience, that will also take there hats of to you all , thanks from the bottom of my heart

Regedit32

Reaction score
By the way, sorry about yesterday - I was up so late I completely forgot the obvious. We could have had your printer working a lot sooner had I not forgotten the basics of Printer installation.

Reaction score
no problem , it was in the afternoon for me, so you did a massive favour to even answer my questions at the time you did , which i once more thanks you for

Regedit32

Reaction score
Oh by the way - that persistent 'There is a job printing now (35)' message yesterday.

I finally figured out why that was. It was because the printer was attempting to send a printing request (the test print) to the Printer Spooler Queue, but during the installation, we had not assigned a port or told Windows how the printer was connected, and thus it was stuck in a loop of not being able to complete the printing.

Now that your Windows OS can see the printer, that error ought not reappear unless some random connection issue with printer pops up, in which case you can simply go to Control Panel | select Printers & Devices | click the Ricoh printer icon, and delete pending printing from the queue.

Regedit32

Reaction score
OK as this is your thread (i.e. you started it), as your issue is now resolved, I believe somewhere near where you type a message to post here, there is a link to click to say Issue is Solved. Make sure you click that so others in the community know its solved and do not continue adding more suggestions on how to fix issue.

That also helps others trying to solve similar issue know there is a thread they can read to help them fix their problem.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question