Download your Groove Music before the end of 2017!

Reaction score
I opened a music file in Groove a little bit ago and got this, might be important for some folks:

Music.png

Reaction score
No matter what MS brings to the table, you can expect them to drop support within a few years. MS has absolutely no loyalty to their consumers.

I'm not a victim with this topic, but I have been a victim of their dropping support in other software. So what did I do? I found a non-Microsoft alternative, and every time it was better software than what I left behind.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ouch, that's not much notice to download the music. I'm going to edit the thread title to give this thread a bit of visibility, as there may be others in the same boat.

You'd think they'd have an agreement in place for long-term access to anything that had been purchased. :eek:

Reaction score
"I'm going to edit the thread title to give this thread a bit of visibility, as there may be others in the same boat."

Good one. On the ball, Ian!
Aside: I can see this is going to increase the level of piracy of music next year!

Ask a Question