Limited internet access

Reaction score
I have the latest version of Internet Explorer. After updating to Windows 10 my internet works perfectly in Safe Mode, but I have very limited internet access in normal boot up mode. How do I resolve this problem? (My computer is an HP Envy 700-210 desktop with 64 bit operating system)

Reaction score
Does Edge work normally?

If you go to Network and sharing centre does your network show as public or private?

Reaction score
Does Edge work normally?

If you go to Network and sharing centre does your network show as public or private?
Edge is same as IE in normal mode and does not load in safe mode. Sharing center says linksys 2 and public. It also says connection is Ethernet. Linksys 2 is my router, which I have bypassed by hooking the ethernet cable directly into the back of my pc. (I'm in safe mode, and my internet works fine in safe mode.)

Reaction score
Edge is same as IE in normal mode and does not load in safe mode. Sharing center says linksys 2 and public. It also says connection is Ethernet. Linksys 2 is my router, which I have bypassed by hooking the ethernet cable directly into the back of my pc. (I'm in safe mode, and my internet works fine in safe mode.)

Ask a Question