SOLVED Loss of User Login menu

Reaction score
Hi a while back -3-4 weeks or so I could not login to one of my PCs which is part of my home network. The computer concerned mainly acts as a printer and scanner server. It does not have any MS Office programs installed. After some Windows 10 update the PC decided to choose one user account to boot to but no indication of other accounts -no login window displayed. The other accounts are still there and access to their content is present. I recently did a scannow test and some corrupt files were found and repaired.
I still do not have a login option when the PC boots. How do I get back to having an option to login?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Click the start button, click your account picture (profile) at the top of the left most icons, choose Sign out from the options menu.

Generally this will happen if you are currently using an account either without a password or an account on which you've configure "auto-login".
Windows will continue using that account until you manually log out of it.

Reaction score
Click the start button, click your account picture (profile) at the top of the left most icons, choose Sign out from the options menu.

Generally this will happen if you are currently using an account either without a password or an account on which you've configure "auto-login".
Windows will continue using that account until you manually log out of it.
Thanks!

Ask a Question