Now that's what I call, unfortunate

Reaction score
I've always preferred LG phones....I don't know why, I just do.
I had too many bad Samsung phones, that is why I changed to LG. However, in recent years LG has become as bad as Samsung quality wise. I am now on my second G6 within the first year. I think it is time to get my G3 fixed. I had that one for four years before the screen went out. That was the most reliable phone I have ever had....

Reaction score
I had too many bad Samsung phones, that is why I changed to LG. However, in recent years LG has become as bad as Samsung quality wise. I am now on my second G6 within the first year. I think it is time to get my G3 fixed. I had that one for four years before the screen went out. That was the most reliable phone I have ever had....

I started with an S3 terrible S5 Active was a great phone for 3.5 years my sister is still using it and I'm now on an S8+ I guess it was a year old in March. I have no complaints at all about Samsung. Before the S3 my first smartphone being an HTC lasted a year or two. I used Motorola before, As to the OP I haven't had my phone send anyone a text on its on yet nor have I received any text from any of my contacts. Probably isn't only Samsung that is doing such things it's just starting to leak out in the last couple of days to my knowledge

Ask a Question