Some Online Arabic Sites are not Displayed Corretly

Reaction score
Windows 10 is really terrific. I've started using it and I'm still discovering its impressive and practical new features. However, I encountered a problem today which I couldn't solve.

Some online Arabic Websites are not displaying correctly and I cannot read them. Therefore, I appreciate so much your kind help to solve this problem to enable me read these Arabic websites.

Many thanks.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
It could be an issue with the Edge browser.
Have you tried using Internet Explorer to see if it presents the problem sites any better.
Start Button, All Apps, Windows Accessories, Internet Explorer

Reaction score
Thank you so much Noob for your kind help. I've tried Edge and found the Arabic displaying correctly. But this means that I must change to Edge for browsing some Arabic sites. Isn't there a way to solve this on Google Chrome??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I bet there is....
Unfortunately you've got the wrong guy.
I'm only a very reluctant user of anything Google.
Hopefully someone with more expertise in the features and functionality of Chrome will come along and sort it out for you.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I encountered another error. The Arabic emails in my Hotmail account doesn't display correctly too.

Your kind help to solve this problem would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Ask a Question