Tower help

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a mid range pc. HP.
used to run smooth it’s now seems to be quite slow.

I run my favourite game train simulator 2021 from steam.

I seem to only be getting 14 FPS which I’m sure I used to be able to get up to 30 FPS.

I hope someone can help me Please.
kind regards

matt

Reaction score
Hi Matt,

what are your system specs?, CPU, amount of RAM and the GPU. Are you trying to run games using the highest settings like "Ultra"?. ;)

Reaction score
Hi Matt,

first off, your system needs to upgrade to the latest version of Win 10!.

Secondly, you are running an AMD APU and do you have the latest drivers installed as well as the latest chipset drivers from AMD?.

And 3rd, follow the guide below to run an upgrade and get back to us once you have installed the AMD software mentioned above!. :)

1613917465530.png

Reaction score
Hi Matt,

first off, your system needs to upgrade to the latest version of Win 10!.

Secondly, you are running an AMD APU and do you have the latest drivers installed as well as the latest chipset drivers from AMD?.

And 3rd, follow the guide below to run an upgrade and get back to us once you have installed the AMD software mentioned above!. :)

View attachment 13238

trying to looking on amd site downloading the drivers not sure what version of R7 graphic i need to down load.

theres R7 400 series , 300 series or 200 series ?

Reaction score
I'd run task manager (click on the Performance tab) while running the game. alt+tab while in game and see how much ram you are using. That would be my first thought if a game suddenly started running choppy after it ran fine. Not sure about video drivers for an APU, but it wouldn't hurt to check AMD's website to see if the have updated drivers for it. Also check to see if the graphics settings may have changed somehow in game.

Ask a Question