Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G

Reaction score
I have Aspire V5-573G, which has all hardware requirements for Windows 10. The problem is when I tried to upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10 after 30%, the installation stops and roll backs to windows 8.1, I tried this 3 times and fed up. It gave me error "The installion failed in the FIRST_BOOT phrase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation".

So I tried to do a clean install, I have booted to USB key, formatted hard drive, but it gave me error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x800701E3".

Both the way I couldn't install windows 10. Please help me.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sounds to me like either your download is corrupt and you'll need to re-download the ISO, or.....
The installation media is faulty and needs to be recreated.

Reaction score
No I have downloaded it directly from microsoft website, the same ISO is used to install Windows 10 on my desktop. I'm sure the ISO is not corrupt.

I'm unable to upgrade also.

Ask a Question