SOLVED Windows media player

Reaction score
my videos are not displaying correct on desktop agter taking a video with my logitch webcam I have rached out to Logitech with no help iam on windows 10 and using windows media player as default player have uninstalle andr einstalled logitech webcam and sis the tuenoff and on windows for media player and still it does not work i have hwever not teried a new webcam bit rany ran rhe window pluer trouble said not configured correctly and that libray is corrupt
yet when i use the camea in windows it works and cam send videos the photo on webcam works a and i see the photo on the desktop ut whe i send a viseo to the desktop i get the attaschment i amsending No t sure if it i an update or if there is aproblem with windows 10 itself i ran sfc scan now and it dound nothingh disccheck and found nothing am usinwindows player 12 on windows 10 pc

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 85
Reaction score
please help do i need to install adifferent camera or is it windows media player

Reaction score
i did that and still get the ico not the video this works until it says go to file then when it gets to the desktop i see an icon not the video

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    85.9 KB · Views: 93
Reaction score
now this is what i got when i hit go to file

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 69
Reaction score
this only happened after the recent march update in early March it worked like it was supposed to but then all of a sudden i get this

Reaction score
Have you tried removing the Logitech software then re-installing it?. ;)

Reaction score
several times
tried different ports. In contct witj yo Logitech asobe windows help and Dell support

Reaction score
What version of Win 10 do you have?, you might want to upgrade if it is an old(er) version which may help solve the problem!. :)

Ask a Question