How long for a post to appear?

Reaction score
How long does it take for a post to appear in this forum. I posted a new thread yesterday and hoped to add something further to it today, but cannot find any trace of it?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they appear almost immediately, assuming that they do not contain some content that would flag them for moderation by the staff.
Do you remember the subject of the thread of minimally some of the details of the content or perhaps in which sub-forum you posted to, I'll see if I can find it, it may have gotten accidentally zapped but would likely still be recoverable.

Reaction score
Thanks very much. There was nothing remotely objectionable! It was about now (with November update) having available the options not only to select where to download new apps, but also to move them between drives --- which I have now done, greatly relieving the demands on my small capacity SSD. There is also the option, in some cases, to MODIFY and I asked what this meant, and why some apps are different to others in respect of MODIFY and the choice of saving destination.

I posted in Windows 10 News or in Windows 10 Support. The content was clear from the title.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi clayto, I've had a look but can't see this thread anywhere. Sometimes posts appear in a moderation queue if there is something that trips a spam filter - but this queue is empty at the moment. We had a bit problem with a huge influx of spammers yesterday and a lot of posts were deleted en-masse (although I double checked all thread titles before purging them).

If may be worth posting it again and it should appear immediately. If it was caught up in the mass cull of spam posts that we've had to remove this weekend, I apologise - we have had an immense number of posts to remove from the site and had to use different methods to normal to get rid of them quickly (which means there isn't the normal way of us checking to see if your post was caught up. I can check the backups when I return home tomorrow afternoon if it was a lengthy post that you'd rather not type up again (it would take an hour or so, as I'd restore from an image snapshot).

Ask a Question