New Build 15063 later Per DS

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Well this build went to the Slow Ring today, so that likely will mean an ISO will be released officially soon, and......
Maybe another Fast Ring build today???
Who knows..... no one is saying yet.

Reaction score
Well this build went to the Slow Ring today, so that likely will mean an ISO will be released officially soon, and......
Maybe another Fast Ring build today???
Who knows..... no one is saying yet.
d.JPG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
OH Well.....
It won't be the first time my hopes and dreams have been dashed by a crazy lady.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Yep.... I believe that, that has been the case since they announced that it was feature locked a while back.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
In a somewhat less scientific method of confirming that you might be on to something.....
I had noticed that in the last couple builds (including this one) there had been few if any actual updates installed on my computer for the UWP apps.
Today I noticed when I booted my Insider machine a bunch of hard disk and network activity.
Looking around for an explanation, I opened the Store app and found that a whole boat-load of apps had received updates (without the usually annoying notifications).

Reaction score
Well, with no new build I spent some time getting Outlook 2016 working on my insider machine. Gmail easy. My ISP's email rather more fiddly. Getting my Thunderbird contacts... difficult. Outlook's idea of CSV and VCF is somewhat different from Thunderbird. I suspect Outlook is right. I really can't be bothered to write a script or a program to deal with it...I see how. Manually enter a full contact in each mailer and export it. Then compare an write a simple converter...maybe even an Excel Macro.

No wonder so many people on here have trouble with mail stuff.

Reaction score
Well, with no new build I spent some time getting Outlook 2016 working on my insider machine. Gmail easy. My ISP's email rather more fiddly. Getting my Thunderbird contacts... difficult. Outlook's idea of CSV and VCF is somewhat different from Thunderbird. I suspect Outlook is right. I really can't be bothered to write a script or a program to deal with it...I see how. Manually enter a full contact in each mailer and export it. Then compare an write a simple converter...maybe even an Excel Macro.

No wonder so many people on here have trouble with mail stuff.
I installed Office 2010 64 bit and it took up 8gb on my SSD so I am back to -T-Bird.

Reaction score
I installed Office 2010 64 bit and it took up 8gb on my SSD so I am back to -T-Bird.

I have the same office as well but always use the T-bird. It is so easy to back up and restore everything (just have to copy the profile)

Don't really like Outlook, not my cup of tea.....

Reaction score
I used outlook when I worked with an exchange server so I liked it. But Thunderbird works well for me.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
ISOs available via Microsoft for this build

32 BIT
https://software-download.microsoft...1490740493&h=6b02e2dc999c9f54f39ca00da0ce76e9

64 BIT
https://software-download.microsoft...1490740359&h=a96d9e2a10bb582cdab6fdffae395e4a

Clearly still called "Insider Preview", so....
While maybe the RTM, I'm still thinking that there may be another build or minimally a Cumulative Update or two that this ISO does not yet contain at this time.

I suspect that in two weeks from today.... April 11th (Update Tuesday next month), we should know something more definitive.

Reaction score
ISOs available via Microsoft for this build

32 BIT
https://software-download.microsoft...1490740493&h=6b02e2dc999c9f54f39ca00da0ce76e9

64 BIT
https://software-download.microsoft...1490740359&h=a96d9e2a10bb582cdab6fdffae395e4a

Clearly still called "Insider Preview", so....
While maybe the RTM, I'm still thinking that there may be another build or minimally a Cumulative Update or two that this ISO does not yet contain at this time.

I suspect that in two weeks from today.... April 11th (Update Tuesday next month), we should know something more definitive.
The links are now dead they were pulled.

Update: 18 hours after the ISOs appeared on Microsoft's servers, it seems they've now been pulled, returning 404 errors when trying to download. It's likely that they'll return eventually as the 'final' RTM release - including the additional 15053.xxxx cumulative updates that will eventually roll out as the Creators Update. For now, it appears that build 15063 won't be available for a little white so hang in there for now!

Reaction score
same here.. none of the sources work. I even checked a german pc website. They say the download link was shut down but could not say why ("maybe too many downloads or other problems - we keep you posted")....

Ask a Question