New Build 15063 later Per DS

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sorry guys. Not sure what is or was going perhaps they pulled them because there is another build on the way.
All I know is that I grabbed both the 64 and 32 bit versions while they where available.

Capture.PNG

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Me too.
Something is going on, just not sure what.
AND
Dona has gone a bit silent on Twitter, except for her post about the Mobile Build 15063.2 going out about 15 hours ago, nothing new regarding PC is being reported.
Hopefully some information will be forthcoming soon.

Reaction score
I think that us humble PC users will get some kind of update or build before the 11th April which will make our Insider machines exactly equal to the Creators update everybody will get. Whether it will be this week or next week, who knows.

That will be the perfect time to leave the Insider program for a few months.

Reaction score
I think that us humble PC users will get some kind of update or build before the 11th April which will make our Insider machines exactly equal to the Creators update everybody will get. Whether it will be this week or next week, who knows.

That will be the perfect time to leave the Insider program for a few months.
I will be leaving it for a few years...

Reaction score
Me too.
Something is going on, just not sure what.
AND
Dona has gone a bit silent on Twitter, except for her post about the Mobile Build 15063.2 going out about 15 hours ago, nothing new regarding PC is being reported.
Hopefully some information will be forthcoming soon.
Have You used those ISO Trouble? Are they any different than what we have?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nope.... haven't used them yet, but I may attempt that if things continue to be idle for a while.
I would expect them to be pretty much the same as what we currently have installed. No reason to suspect anything different.
I just think they jumped the gun here, by a few days.
I think I remember something similar happening in the past with Windows 10, where ISOs were available and then not available maybe 10240 to 10586 (not sure) but I think it was a case of them not wanting everyone using those as an upgrade resource and wanting to test their distribution network (Windows Update) and or their "Upgrade Assistant" (which they are publishing a new one, for the Creator's Update Edition) as a means of upgrading.
Option 3: Use the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant tool
Microsoft offers a Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant tool that lets users install the latest major update manually. This tool is probably the easiest way to grab the official update as soon as possible, and in fact, Microsoft let the cat out of the bag a little early. A version of the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant tool was briefly available that upgraded to the latest Windows Insider preview build, 15063, that’s expected to be the version that’s released next month.

Microsoft pulled that version, however, and the version you’ll find at the current page will only update to Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Once the Creators Update is officially released, however, you will be able to use it to install the update immediately.
SOURCE: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/windows-10-creators-update-early-access/

Reaction score
I have an ISO that I got from Techbench, if there are no further build today, I will just change to the preview release ring or whatever it is called.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Reaction score
I got the ISO from the same source and was able to download it before it was closed.
Nothing new that we could get excited about, except that it changes the version.
Otherwise, it runs 100% and, so far, I have managed to install quite a bit of my software, without incident.This was on a very old I5 machine, so I don't think it should give too many problems for others.
This is what I see:

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Out of curiosity: Has anyone used the additional downloads available like the Symbols,
Features on Demand etc ??

Reaction score
Just changed my Insider channel from "FAST" to "Release preview" but nothing yet. I am still
on 1703 (build 15063.0).
Nothing in the FAST ring either (yet).

OOPS... should have read that article better. The 15063.2 is only for mobile.......

[edit 2]
Since my insider machine is been updated so often, I thought it may be time for a clean install. Doing the clean install with the 15063 ISO from the insider website...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Installation done. Same as before but Cortana becomes annoying as 'she' leads you through the setup process before the desktop is even created (you can turn her off though). Nice smooth installation and fast too.....

Reaction score
"I am still on 1703 (build 15063.0)."

I think that is the "Creators" update. That is, anyway, what my installation says?

Reaction score
My Insider machine is running 15063.0. What I would like to see is some reassurance that that build on that machine is identical to the live Creators update. That if I now turn off 'Get Insider Previews' the machine would then function as if it was a machine loaded from the ISO. The machine is clean enough as it was loaded from cold with 15058 ISO to check out the OOBE. The machine did get the free update back in the day so it is legally licenced for a production W10.

Reaction score
If you are on target, you should be seeing as in posts 50/51 Mine was made as a fresh install from the ISO.

Ask a Question