New Build 15063 later Per DS

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You may not like 1709 ;)
Maybe not, but...
It may, as they say, become the "law of the land" and very difficult if not impossible to avoid.
Especially if they continue their current practice of ending support for previous versions.

Reaction score
My 1703 got any difference from those insider preview version?
What do you think ??
Insider preview versions are TEST versions and occasionally unstable with a lot of bugs in them. If those bugs are fixed and the version is stable it becomes the next upgrade. Is that so hard to understand??

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
This week I may get a new update again? :D
"may" being the operative word.
Tomorrow is suppose to bring the new "Fall" Creators Update version 1709, but.....
I'm sure, it will be a staged roll-out and not everyone will receive it tomorrow.

Reaction score
Maybe not, but...
It may, as they say, become the "law of the land" and very difficult if not impossible to avoid.
Especially if they continue their current practice of ending support for previous versions.
The FCU will not wake up from sleep without a restart, If the release that is coming out today still will not work properly, I will go back to The AU if I have to.

Reaction score
Good for you, but you are in different time zone which will make a difference in when other see it.

Ask a Question