SOLVED 17133 gone live 17133.73

Reaction score
Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/techn...icrosoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

There has been an update from 5.29 to 6.00 for the tool. However the update does not show in the title bar of the application yet. The 1803 build has been added to the application.

Special Note Though: [Release Date: 11 April 2018 (to be released tomorrow)]

WinISO-DL.png

Reaction score
From what I know so far the Spring Creators Upgrade has NOT been officially released yet.
Microsoft takes their time for the release. Seems they wanted to keep the old system up to date first and maybe tomorrow or in the next couple of days the Redstone 4 will be released.

Reaction score
The update for the Insider's build has been messed up for an original and reinstall system. It appears something is trying to remove the update since it happened exactly the same way twice.

There appears to be a monkey wrench at work..

There has been an update from 5.29 to 6.00 for the tool. However the update does not show in the title bar of the application yet. The 1803 build has been added to the application.
Is this site a Microsoft site .. it doesn't look like it.

Reaction score
Is this site a Microsoft site .. it doesn't look like it.
I don't believe so. It is my understanding the links are generated to download from Microsoft though. This is why the links for Windows 7 and Office 2010 have been grey. Those downloads have not been available through MS.

For what it is worth, this is the starting page.
WinISO-DL-About.png

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I've used that ISO downloader tool several times in the past and it has always used a Microsoft source as the actual link to the download.
I don't know if that will be the case going forward when they release their 6.0 version of the tool tomorrow.
It's incumbent on the user to confirm where they are being linked to when they acquire these download and it is usually plainly visible in the save dialog box that appears at the bottom of the browser.

So that may be good news if the link actually works because currently with version 5.29 the link fails.
Maybe tomorrow will be the day.
Switching back to wait and see mode for now.

Reaction score
Currently getting KB4100375 for the first time and the earlier one again for Insider build.

Reaction score
1. So is this the so called "Spring Creators Update" or
2. just another monthly cumulative update?
1. No. SCU is 17133.73
2. Yes. This is 16299.371

You can tell when SCU is released to the public when Media Creation Tool (MCT) is updated.
You can only tell when it's updated when you view properties of MCT.

I need both 32 & 64-bit versions combined into one iso which can only be done from MCT, not from ISO Downloader.

Reaction score
I was up until 1:15 am Central time watching what was happening. The original cumulative update for the Insiders seemed to install OK but then disappeared from the listing.

Later, they offered another update with the same description and no KB number along with another KB. The first one would not install until the second one was ready and all the second one showed was "Initializing".

After another clean install, I have the replacement upgrade installed normally but the second KB, 4100375, is no longer available. Since this Insiders update misfired, releasing to the public might have been a disaster.

Update.JPG

Bif

Reaction score
Mine installed OK, but all this drama with MS and the Spring Update is getting old...
the Oscar goes to MS for best dramatic performance for an Operating System.

Reaction score
I got KB4093112 1709.16299.371installed OK. Was this cumulative update to fix the bugs in 1804.
We'll never know. As I've mentioned before, it's what MS doesn't tell us that's scary and frustrating.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
So ......
Their going to delay it, until they come up with a better name??
Cool.
As good a reason as any of the rest of the nonsense I've been hearing.

Reaction score
"The answer my friends is blowing in the wind"
Donovan.
Sorry but a tad off topic, but fits the current theme.

I believe the writer (Rafia Shaikh) https://wccftech.com/windows-10-1803-delayed/
answered her own article in the first paragraph.
Microsoft are most likely eagerly following the Zuckerberg's historical congressional hearing before they unleash 1804 and how their own OS garnishes private information and passed along or sold to interested third parties.
The Congressional findings and outcome, may have an immediate impact on all social media and web based service providers. My wish is that the US Congress committee seize the opportunity and throttle it once and for all. Zuckerberg and his company have known for over three years what was going on.
Congress: " But Mr. Zuckerberg yopu knew for more than three years, what did you do about the breach of privacy" Zuckerberg
icon_scratch.png

And it's also a known fact, President Trump ain't no fan of Microsoft and the monopoly they operate.

We betta not hold our breath in anticipation of what 1804 could be. WYSIWY Got.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
All I can say is.....
IF the "world" is waiting for our U.S. Congress to come up with anything, even moderately resembling a solution.....
They probably should consider a hobby to fill their time
Watching paint dry and grass grow will be more rewarding and fulfilling

Reaction score
I hope you (and the article) are wrong, Norton. Otherwise there will be a further delay when the nuclear war between Russians and America in Syria, starts. - Or maybe that isn't so important to MS

Ask a Question