SOLVED Build 17133 is available .. RTM...

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The "skip ahead" option runs intermittently during each preview iteration.
It's offered briefly when the development forks and when they have a number of participants, it's pulled as an option.
You may see it as a potential selection even after it closes but you won't be able to effectively switch to it until the next time it becomes available.

Reaction score
Gideon, I think you misread my post, I did not disagree with anything...….

The Insider system is in limbo right now and will be until the public build is released. Once that is done, then the system should move on with the RS5 builds being the current Windows development. When RS6 builds start showing up then those will be the Jump ahead builds.

But maybe in a few days, we won't have to guess anymore....

Reaction score
Gideon, I think you misread my post, I did not disagree with anything...….

The Insider system is in limbo right now and will be until the public build is released. Once that is done, then the system should move on with the RS5 builds being the current Windows development. When RS6 builds start showing up then those will be the Jump ahead builds.

But maybe in a few days, we won't have to guess anymore....
Sorry Saltgrass another reason I dropped out having trouble with my vision.:cool:

Ask a Question